Fundamentals of bridal styling
(The 6 major components)
One time payment
For those who...
- Are serious about learning the foundation of bridal styling
- Are beginners to advanced, this course is for any level Hair Stylist/Mua
- You have time to go through each module, and practice
- As a member get free or discounted access to future classes and products
- After completion, have a chance to further training to become an educator on Renee Marie’s Bridal Hair Education Team (coming soon!)
Interactive and on-demand classes
For those who…
- Any level stylist or MUA wanting to learn styling
- Feel overwhelmed and anxious when creating certain looks
- You need a breakdown of bridal styling with step-by-step learning
- You can devote at least one hour a month to join our classes
- You want consistent education
- You want to have an option of joining a live class or watch classes on demand
- Option to watch short, informative tutorials or longer classes/tutorials
- You need an affordable option
Claire and Renee wanted to create gorgeous accessories for you that also become beloved possessions.
Each headpiece has been designed with bridal hair stylists in mind, to ensure they can be made comfortably secure and wonderfully flexible to allow them to be worn in a variety of different ways.
Whether it be a hair vine, pin, clip or comb, every design can be worn with or without a veil, so if you're thinking of wearing a veil for the ceremony and taking it off for the reception, your headpiece will remain the star of the show for the whole day!
Since I was 16, I knew I LOVED styling event hair, and I was great at it.
After cosmetology school I was thrown into the ringer, thinking I had to work in a full service salon, “because that’s what all hairstylists do after beauty school.”
There I was, a talented stylist, only doing the occasional prom hair.
I had no Mentor, no direction. I thought working in a salon is what I had to do…
which is probably why, between the ages of 17 and 23, I worked in 8 different salons because I was never happy.
Over the years of transformation I have discovered THIS is what our industry needs, Mentorship and guidance!