Fundamentals of bridal styling
(The 6 major components)
One time payment
For those who...
- Are serious about learning the foundation of bridal styling
- Are beginners to advanced, this course is for any level Hair Stylist/Mua
- You have time to go through each module, and practice
- As a member get free or discounted access to future classes and products
- After completion, have a chance to further training to become an educator on Renee Marie’s Bridal Hair Education Team (coming soon!)
Interactive and on-demand classes
For those who…
- Any level stylist or MUA wanting to learn styling
- Feel overwhelmed and anxious when creating certain looks
- You need a breakdown of bridal styling with step-by-step learning
- You can devote at least one hour a month to join our classes
- You want consistent education
- You want to have an option of joining a live class or watch classes on demand
- Option to watch short, informative tutorials or longer classes/tutorials
- You need an affordable option
Since I was 16, I knew I LOVED styling event hair, and I was great at it.
After cosmetology school I was thrown into the ringer, thinking I had to work in a full service salon, “because that’s what all hairstylists do after beauty school.”
There I was, a talented stylist, only doing the occasional prom hair.
I had no Mentor, no direction. I thought working in a salon is what I had to do…
which is probably why, between the ages of 17 and 23, I worked in 8 different salons because I was never happy.
Over the years of transformation I have discovered THIS is what our industry needs, Mentorship and guidance!